Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Can you get a virus or bacterial illness just being in an ABS or Adult Video
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2004, 01:20 AM
VirginiaGuyNow
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to VirginiaGuyNow
Thanks for the reply

Thanks for the information. I was not as concerned with STDs as the other stuff. I am reasonably convinced that STDs are going to be transmitted as the acronym says SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED. I was feeling that the places are so dirty and the average(?) customer so likely to have some disease or other that it would be more likely to find the everyday virus and bacteria that cause illness in those places than in other places I go.

Yes, I believe the supermarket does a better job at keeping the store clean, but they have their corporate daddy and the Government mommies and daddies looking over their shoulder, so to speak.

Now if we had licensed adult sex venues, such as the Nevada Brothels, the states could get out of debt and clean up the sex industry all at the same time and people like me would not worry so much.

Actually, I do wash my hands after coming home from the supermarket and once in awhile will wash s suspect can or bottle, but it is hit or miss. I do agree with you not to touch any thng in the rest rooms of the ABS. Heck I worry about that in almost all bathrooms and am as careful as can be.

I have enough of the climate of fear in me now, so don't like to add to that when it is not neccessary. My county government just asked me to join the Bioterrorism Emergency Response Corps or something. 12,000 people to respond to a terrorist attack. Kind of funny, in a sick way, when we have been making the stuff inside and near our cities for decades without anyone worrying about it.

Gee, I can get off the subject.

Thanks again.

George
Quote |