Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - fools go where angels fear to tread
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2004, 10:45 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Your statements contradict themselves: you say you have never used ethyl, yet you also say it gives you an incredible orgasm and have also learned that one whiff can knock you on your ass.

So which is it?

The bottom line on ethyl is this: it sucks and it's dangerous.

You seem pretty committed to using it anyway, so there's probably not a lot anyone can tell you to change your mind.

The ONLY time in my life that I ever passed out was the first and last time I ever tried ethyl.

If you absolutely insist on using this crap, PLEASE make sure you take in LOTS of air and don't just continually huff the rag. Breathe often in between. Don't hold it in very long; it's not poppers. And take smaller hits.

It would be nice if you'd just forget it, but if there's no changing your mind, at the very least try the suggestions above.

The last time someone posed a question about ethyl, if I remember correctly, NO ONE else had anything good to say about it. So keep that in mind, too.
Quote |