Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2004, 11:55 PM
johnboyy35
Cruiser

Work

I use to work at an office near an outlet mall. The mall had 3 large restrooms, and one of them always had action. I went one day and got there and no one was there, but I noticed a new phone number on the stall wall. Making a call from my cell phone the guy was a little paranoid thinking I might be a cop or someone from the mall. After finally getting him to believe that I was interested in the same thing he was, we decided to meet. He was married and unable to get out. He stated he was 24, 6'3" and 9" cut cock and pretty new to man2man sex.

When he arrived at my place of work, I met him downstairs in the building lobby, so he wouldn't be hassled by the tower security. I knew that no one would be in our offices all night, so I invited him to the floor I work on. He was very nervous and almost backed out, except I started rubbing his very hard dick through his jeans. Soon he was rubbing mine and our clothes began to come off. I sucked on his dick as best I could, since it was not only long but thick as a beer can. I'm surprised the guy didn't pass out from blood loss to his brain. Anyway he began to moan and really get into it. I tried to put a finger in his ass, and he pulled it out, I waited awhile, he moaned some more and I tried again. Again I was "shut out". Not one to just quit, I tried one more time, this time I got to work his hole. He couldn't stand it, and immediately blew his load all over my face and suit. He was real embarrassed about the massive load for some reason and I told him it was fine with me. He then wanted to try sucking me. He confessed that he was in a fraternity at Baylor University and that several guys in his frat had blown him and he had sucked on his roomate once, but didn't swallow. I did my best to teach him, and he tried to do it, but I wasn't getting real excited and he could tell, however he was still hard as a fucking rock. He told me that he often liked to cum 2 or 3 times a day before he got married, but his wife had gotten bitchy and only wanted to get "dirty" once a week. I told him I had a condom and some lube if he was "game". He seemed to think about it for awhile and then said "I'll try", and then bent over. I was thinking of him mounting me, this was really a treat, because he had a bubble butt that wouldn't quit. I got my desk drawer open put on the condom and greased him and myself up and worked his hole slowly with my finger. He winced and was a little nervous, but said that he had always had a fantasy of having a dick up his ass, so he could feel what it was like to be fucked. So we kept this up for awhile, him bent over my desk and me playing with his ass. Finally I decided to try putting my cock in. Again he winced but he didn't say anything, so I slowly began to "sink in". God he was tight. When I got in, I just stopped and gave him time to catch his breath and make sure he still wanted to do this. Again he said yes, so I slowly began to fuck him, listening to him at first seem to be dealing with pain and then as it melted to extacy. I fucked him harder and harder and all of a sudden he tensed and I could tell he was cumming. His hands were on the desk, my hands were on his shoulders and he was cumming without any touch by me or him. He was moaning loudly and that did it for me, I blew my load. When I pulled out he began to laugh, telling me he had never cum like that before. We met several times after that, and even became fuck buddies for awhile until he got transferred. Last time I went to Atlanta, I looked him up, and we did it in the sauna at the Westin.....but that's another story.
Quote |