Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I was having sex, when . . . . . .
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2004, 12:24 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

jacking off

i was jacking off hot n heavy with a stroke buddy over the phone. had been feeling horny all day and couldn't wait to get home and stroke with him. it was during the summer, buck nakkid for about a half hour, lying down on my bed, getting close to shooting my load. jacking my shaft and working my head with one hand, with my other hand fingering my hole . . . and my fuck buddy was ready to cum too . . . when my gf rings the doorbell to my apartment. with my cock ready to burst and pre-cum on my nips, i saw my gf on the security hookup on my television. i knew if i didn't answer she'd come up anyway.

i took a deep breath, explained to my fuck buddy, and dressed up, but after letting in my gf, i couldn't stop sweating. i told her that i thought i was coming down with something.

when she left i called my buddy again and we finished up where we left off.
Quote |