Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2004, 09:50 AM
riskydude
Cruiser

Several good times

I never misreperesent myself. 44yo, bimale, 6', 230lbs and furry all over. Luckily a lot of guys out there like furry chubby guys.

I had a dual encounter with a guy about two years ago during his business stay in town.

I replied to his post that he was in town. Snuck over there and knocked on his door. He was an inshape, bearded 50 year old guy i'd say. A real Californian type. Looked like he spent a lot of time outdoors, not afraid to work, a real nice smile and he loved to kiss.

He greeted me with a nice hug , kissed me deep and we got right down to it. Clothes were whipped off, we crawled onto the comforter and started to wxplore. He rubbed my furrry belly and back. We sucked eacvh other and kissed some more. He asked if I fuck. "Not yet, but I've been wanting to try it". His cock looked attainable. I dont know about everyone else but I did not crave a monster cock for my first time. His looked just right.

I asked right out if I could fuck him too and he said no. He said it was reserved for a select few back home. Still I was really hot and I wanted to try. He asked if I used dildoes or anything to get ready for my first. "Fingers sometimes but not really" He was gentle but determined to get in a good fuck. He worked it in. My gut cramped up but I elaxed and got into it. He'd pump a little too hard, he'd see that it hurt, he backed off. He blew into his condom wghile it was in my ass. I blew all over my furry belly and chest. He grinned and said he liked it when a guy came while he was fucking him. I gotta say. I loved it. It's still a thing i reserve for the right guy but I'll do it again if he comes back to town.

We met for a similar encounter later that week. He said he wasn't coming back this way again but I think I saw his post a few weeks ago. We emailed and missed each other. Still not sure if it was him.

Married guys do tend to fuck up the rendezvous. A lot of times sudden tasks get in the way of the fun. But when we do get it together....
Quote |