Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2004, 03:20 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

Neighborhood buddy

My first load was a neighborhood buddy. He was 13 and I was a little older. We were sucking and jacking initially but weren't taking it in the mouth. I finally told him I wanted to try. He did too. We cummed in each other's mouths, but didn't swallow, we would spit it out. I eventually swallowed his cum a few times, it was never a big load and it didn't have much of a taste. I've since swallowed others. Some tasted good and others had kind of a bitter taste. My wife says my cum changes taste from time to time. I think what I like best about having a guy cum in my mouth is the feeling of his hard dick head, you know he's on the edge, I usually hold the base of his dick so I can feel the contractions and then you get your reward while he is completely loving it. Job well done.
Quote |