Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I was having sex, when . . . . . .
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2004, 03:34 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

checking each other out

In my teens, I really wanted to compare with a guy on the street that I had become pretty good friends with. He said he was willing, but getting him to drop his pants for the first time was tough. Turns out he was affraid of being smaller than me and with less hair. Finally the night came when my parents were out. Even though he was smaller than me he was bigger than I expected. I was feeling his cock and balls and started to masturbate him when I heard the front door. Either parents got home early or we were just enjoying it too much and lost track of time. Anyway, jumped up, he pulled up his jeans, while I went out of my bedroom to stall. Fortunately, we got away with it, and we continued to suck and J/O at least once a week for about three years.
Quote |