Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2004, 12:14 AM
olderdude
Cruiser

My First.

My first time was when I was 38 years old. I was in a less then perfect marriage, divorced about a year after this happened.

I would stop by an ABS on the way home from work most every night and usually, no always, get a blow job. After doing this for a while I got to thinking that I wanted to suck a cock. The feelings kept getting stronger and I was thinking about it a lot.

One night I stopped for a few dinks on the way home and the courage of the booze had me determined I was going to do it that night.

I stopped at this ABS and looked around. I spotted this young guy, about 23-24 years old, just hanging around. I went up to him and asked if he was looking for some action. Well he lit up like a Christmas tree and said he was. This place we were in had only curtains to cover the booths and I was nervous as hell about getting caught so I told him we would have to go down the street where they had doors that locked. We left and as I was driving the three blocks I saw him running down the street, guess he was ready.

When we got there I told him to pick a booth and I would follow. He went into one and when I was sure I wasn’t being watched I went in and locked the door. I reached over and touched his package and found it nice and hard. I undid his pants and pushed them to the floor. His briefs followed and out sprang this nice hard 7 to 8 inch cock. It had a downward curve to it, only one I have ever seen even after all the ones that followed his to the same destination.

He sat down and I went down taking the head into my mouth. I slowly sucked it in and loved the soft, yet hard thing in my mouth. I wasn’t sure what I was doing but it sort of came naturally. Guess I was meant to be a cock sucker. I found with the reverse curve it was pretty easy to take it quite a ways down my throat without gagging, got better later.

I started moving up and down on his cock and sucking for all I was worth. At one point he wanted to give me some and I told him no, I was going all the way. It must have been 10 minutes of my nibbling and sucking that he grabbed my head and started moaning. I could feel his cock twitch and start to swell. I sucked harder and then it happened. He let out a grunt and a moan and exploded in my mouth. Shot after shot of his cum was flooding my mouth. I started to swallow as he continued to provide me with cum. I swallowed and swallowed and thought it would never stop. But, alas, it ended.

He got his clothes back on and left. That is when I discovered I didn’t swallow fast enough; my beard was full of cum. The taste still lingered in my mouth. It tasted just like my own and I figured it all tasted the same. I found out after a few more times that it does taste different.