Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2004, 01:16 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

closing time with Rin

i had been going to this health club for a number of years, working out three or four times a week. i knew the staff and made small talk with some. it was near my work, so i often would go after work. i was going to have a good workout - things had been frustrating for me on the job and in my relationship with my girlfriend and i was looking forward to a good workout. afterwards, to totally relieve my tension, i planned to go to an ABS and jackoff, or hopefully get a blow job. i was looking forward to doing both all day.

i grabbed a light bite and then did my workout. usually, i'm at the club for two or three hours - start with stretching, cardio where i get real warm and then work the weights. i have a great pair of legs - thick muscular thighs and quads, great calves. i love working out the legs, especially hitting them with different leg press and extension machines. my legs and ass were my best assest, with the thought that my legs were better looking that some of the buffier body builder types. i love feeling the burn in my legs and then i work a specific set of muscles, that night, i hit my back and shoulder muscles. i finished with stomach exercises and some cardio again. by the time i neared the end, i was soaked with perspiration.

that night i talked a lot with Rinaldo, a hot 20-something latino. he was a few inches shorter than me, with a sprinter's v-body, broad shoulders and narrow waist. he helped me with some of my shoulder exercises, touching my shoulders and kind of letting his hand linger. normally, we would talk about hot bodies in the club - both women and men. Rin would generally talk about the men and i would offer my opinion.

on wednesdays the club was short-handed and Rin would often joke how much easier the two girls who took care of the women's section had it. while the two girls manned the desk, Rin would begin cleaning the men's bathroom and shower.

it was past closing time and i was pretty sure that i was the only member down in the facility. i grabbed a towel and took off my wet clothes. wearing only a light green jock, i faced my locker and thought about what i would be doing at the ABS in less than a half hour. i felt my warm wet package through my jock, caressing my heavy balls and stroking my cock through the cotton fabric. i sensed his presence before he spoke . . . Rin had been watching me. i felt the heat of his gaze resting on my muscular ass as he spoke, "you had a good workout, didn't you?"

"Yeah, Rin . . . I did. Oh, and thanks for helping me with the shoulder exercises."

"That's ok, man," Rin said not taking his eyes off my bottom half. Rin stood by his locker and took off his club polo shirt and then his matching shorts, wearing only an electric blue thong. "It was my pleasure. I like to see a man enjoying his workout. I know you like to work your leg muscles, they're good for thrusting." Rin smiled with a twinkle in his eye. Rin's thong framed his tight muscular groin, revealing his hardening cock within.

Rin approached and in a soft voice indicated that i had quite a few deep red stretch marks on my shoulders from my hard workout. Rin approached from the rear lightly touching my red marks and then proceeded to feathery touch my still moist chest. Before i knew it, the much smaller Rin embraced me and started to tongue my upper back, licking my perspiration. "MMM," he said as he continued licking. i couldn't move, Rin's tongue was so tantalizing.

he licked down my back . . . dropped to his knees. before i knew it, Rin had slipped his fingers underneath the jockstrap's leg loops and he was licking my asscrack in long downward movements. "i love your sweaty taste," Rin told me. Rin had me moaning and groaning from his expert tongue strokes. my cock bound by my jockstrap's pouch was hardening nonetheless, pulling my thick pubic hairs as it got harder and harder. "damn, you taste good," Rin said. he also begin licking my muscular ass, but he evidently wanted more.

"bend down," Rin told me, and i did, exposing more of my ass. with his nose in my crack, he licked and licked in that sexy fascinating area under the balls. that area was totally wet from his saliva. then i felt his tongue penetrating my puckerhole . . . drilling me, his tongue swirling inside with utter abandon. with my legs spread, i leaned against the locker and moaned. rin parted my muscular dense buttocks and tongue-drilled me deeper. rin then fingered me and i clenched his finger tightly, but it didn't stop him from sliding it in and out . . . making me moan louder. i didn't want rin to stop. i couldn't believe it . . . my girlfriend would barely grab my ass or suck my balls and this steamy hot latino was orally all over me. my powerful quads and thighs quivered as his tongue and fingers invaded my ass.

"turn around," Rin instructed, and i did. "i love wet jocks," he said. rin held the green pouch and, through the fabric, tongued my balls, thoroughly wetting them. he then mouthed my mansnake through the cotton as well, with my cock responding by getting harder and pulling out more pubic hairs. "don't you think it's time that your cock came out," rin asked as he looked up at me. without further ado, rin pulled my green jock pouch down, releasing my swollen thickening member. he licked my cock like it was a long lost lover, ever so slowly, savoring each centimeter of a lick. he sucked the head and only the head, tasting my leaking precum, and reached up to tweak my hard pencil-eraser nipples. rin then consumed my meat swiftly with one long mouth stroke, going down and pulling up . . . enjoying every inch of my manmeat and every drop of my oozing pre-cum. every mouthstroke he seemed to go farther down my shaft, his nose lost in my thick tangle of pubic hair, his hands gripping my ass cheeks . . . his grip as familiar now as his mouth was wonderful. every now and then, rin's mouth would release my cock and he looked to see how primed i was . . . and how randy my cock looked as it curved up pointing at rin's mouth, his saliva and my pre and some jizz glistening on the purple head and slick shaft.

"c'mon, i want you in the shower," Rin told me, with my pre on his lips. "i want you to shoot your load in the shower for me." rin turned to his locker took out his towel, and still wearing that tight electric blue thong up his nicely-turned ass, beckoned for me to follow him into the shower.

this turn of events was much better than i had ever hoped. all i expected was a handjob or a blowjob at the ABS, i never expected to encounter such a willing mouth at the health club. momentarily, i thought about my girlfriend and friends from work, who also went to this club.

but i grabbed my towel and followed rin into the showers . . . .

[to be continued]
Quote |