Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lip Locked in ABS
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2004, 03:40 PM
LurkedOut
Cruiser

Smile Lip Locked in ABS

Recently, I was cruising in my favorite ABS. Typical crowd wandering around.... some young, some old...... everyone checking each other out. This particular ABS has several GH's, but I prefer to hook up in one of the larger booths that fit 2 people over doing the GH thing.

This nice looking 30-something guy started to give me the eye. He went into the far corner booth (my favorite) and left the door open... eye contact all the way so it was obvious he wanted me to join him.

I entered the booth nervously (still pretty new at this whole M2M thing) and we immediately started undoing each others pants and stroking each other. He reached around and pulled my butt close into him so that our hips were grinding each other.. was hot feeling our man meat come together.

All of a sudden, he reaches behind my neck, pulls me closer and plants a BIG deep kiss on me! My knees buckled! Although I have cruised and played around, I had never made out with another guy (nor did I have the urge to). I couldn't believe how fuckin hot it was, and it made one question come to mind...

WHY DON'T MORE GUYS GET INTO THIS???

As I said, I've hooked up several times in the past in the ABS, but this was the first time anyone made the attempt to make out while we were messing around. I'm curious - do most of you guys suck face as part of sucking cock??

What's a discreet way of finding out if the other guy is into making out without actually just "going for it" or asking outright (and risking getting punched out). I definitely want to make this part of the regular routine when I hook up!
Quote |