Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Load ?? (number two)
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2004, 02:36 AM
DrakeOC
Cruiser

First time...

My first time was a bookstore hookup. I just walked out of an adult bookstore. I was 18 at the time. This guy followed me out and asked if he could suck my cock. He was about 35, 6'2, and well built and black. I said I'd follow him to his place. Once we got to his apartment we stripped down and touched and fondled and sucked each other. I was exploring like crazy; like a kid in a candy store. This was all new to me! Anyway, I eventually got so hot that I wanted to have him in my ass. However, I was REALLY tight. So, I had him lie down and I straddled him. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. He was well-hung; nothing ridiculous, but a healty 7 inches. It hurt like hell at first, but eventually I warmed up to it. Once I got used to the feel, I started to ride him. He really got into it. He started grunting and moaning. Then he started thrusting back, banging his cock right back into me. It was so hot. He had a full mirror on his wall so I could watch him fuck me; watch his cock slide in and out of me. He started thrusting faster and faster. Finally, he lost it. He seized up and shot his load into my ass while moaning and yelling loadly. It was so damn hot. We wound up fucking and sucking each other all night.
Quote |