Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2004, 01:15 PM
Thick74u
Cruiser

College Boy with a Biceps Fetish

I lifted weights like a maniac for about 15 years after high school because I loved getting bigger and stronger. I am german american and have a naturally thick chesk and wide shoulders. For many years I concentrated on increasing the size of my biceps and triceps because I loved the way I looked in short sleeved shirts - at my peak pumped up my arms were about 18 inches. One day at the gym about mid-morning on a weekday when it was pretty deserted I was working out and noticed a handsome newbie looking at me. He was maybe 24, nice lean body, considerably smaller than myself and he was definately cruising me. I finished doing triceps and went over near him and assembled a barbell to do preacher bench curls. When it was set, I asked him to give me a spot. I explained to him that I only wanted his help on the final reps of the set when he could see I needed it. He stood in front of me and I could tell he was getting aroused watching me slowly arc the barbell, getting my arms really pumped. He helped me with the set and then another. Afterwards I thanked him and introduced myself. He told me his name was Matt and he asked me for some workout pointers and about my diet. I was getting aroused standing there looking at him - standing there in his workout shorts and T-shirt I could see he had a nice build and a beautiful little butt. I told him I was going to use the steam room and sauna and maybe we could talk more there. In the locker room I stripped down to a towel and headed into the steam room, which to my luck was completely deserted. In just a minute, Matt joined me. He sat up next to me and told me he needed to shoot some photographs for an art photography class and wanted to do some black and white shots with high contrast lighting of a bodybuilder flexing his arms. He needed a guy with really well developed biceps and would I be interested? I asked him what kind of poses and he said, "Flex your arms and I'll show you." And he came over and moved my arm so that my fist was right up next to my ear. He ran his hands quickly and nervously over my hard biceps and said, "man, you've got to let me photograph that." I said, "you like that, huh?" glancing down at my erection tenting up the towel between my legs. And Matt said, "Fuck yeah. I love big bodybuilders with big biceps, and big dick." I opened the towel and his hot mouth was instantly on my thick cock, his hands alternately working the shaft and my big heavy balls. In minutes I was pumping a huge load down his eager throat.
Quote |