Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I was having sex, when . . . . . .
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2004, 02:01 PM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin
In college

By this time I had decided that I was bi, but as I am now very closeted. I had been dating a girl that was living with two gay guys. They were cool enough and they liked me well enough. We would talk about football, and they would tell me if this little bitch was lying to me. Which was quite common, but I really wanted to get into her pants. I know sometimes guys will do the dumbest things to get into a chicks pants.

Well, she and I were to hook up one night. We went to bar got quite drunk, and I thought now was the time to go for it. We go back to her place, we get into it hot and heavy and she says, "NO". I was like say that in my good ear. I am hard as hell, got the taste of gash on my lips, and her cum on my tounge. She says, "no". I thought to myself now I know what some guys go through when the get stiffed in the tea rooms.

I was mad as hell, needless to say. I rolled on my back and just fumed. Before, I knew it, she was asleep. I decided to jet. I grabbed my shit, still rock hard cock and walked out into the living room to go to the john. And, on the couch making out were Jayson and Kirsten (her gay roommates) I froze at the site of them writhing and tugging at each other boxers.

I tried to slip back into the room, but Jayson noticed me and broke his kiss off. They decided to have a little fun at my expense. They were teasing my blue-balled predictement. I got bold and told them, I was going to toss off into her hairbrush and leave. Kirsten informed me that would be a waste of juice, and he crawled over to me, (about 5 feet) and engulfed my 7 inch rock hard cock. I nearly came right there, because until that point I had been sucked twice by guys in the T-room in the Stewart Center on campus.

Jayson made his way to me, and grabbed the back of my head and I kissed my first man ever. I instantly became weak in the knees. I buckled, Jayson caught me and led me to the couch. Where I was mouth level to the largest cock I had ever seen. He was nearly 10 inches of man flesh. I never knew cocks got that big. He geared his cock to my mouth and I instinctavly let him slide into my hungry mouth. I was in heaven. I was sucking my first cock and my cock was being jacked by one hot guy. All with a girl that I wanted to bang just mere 20 feet away asleep.

end of part 1
Quote |