Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I was having sex, when . . . . . .
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2004, 02:26 PM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin
Part 2

She was a mere 20 feet away.

And, that is where she stayed the entire night, that night.

Needless, to say, I was hooked. I would go there nearly everyday. I was acting like a bitch in heat. By my 3rd time there, I was introduced to anal.

I remember sucking Jayson's delightful member and Kirsten was rimming me with all his might. He was tounge fucking me and I was moaning loud. He greased his cock with lube, and slowly pushed into me. I nearly came when he hit bottom.. I sucked Jays cock with renewed furvor.

Kirsten fucked me for nealy 5 minutes, when Jay got up and moved behind and Kirsten let him have access to my wanting hole. He slowly guided that giant into me and I winced into Kirstens butt, that he placed in front of me for my first rim job. i licked his bung for a while, while Jayson slowed his assult on my ass.

Here is the scene as this all unfolds.

Kirsten has moved underneath me, and has guided my cock into his hole. Jayson is still on top of me with his cock buried into my ass. I am slowly fucking kirsten and in turn I am being fucked by Jayson.

When the key hits the door. In walks Dana, this little blonde goddess whose pants I have been trying to get into for weeks. She gasped loudly at the site of Jaysons cock buried in my ass, mycock full tilt into Kirstens wanting ass, and me in the middle enjoying the best of both worlds.

She was mega pissed, we all could see it on her face, but I could not stop moving in and out of Kirsten hot ass. She started screaming at her room mates. Kirsten just looked up from his fucking, and said so matter of factly. "Well, you were not fucking him, so we decided that we would." It was then that I knew that they had been planning this for a couple of weeks. To my delight.

Please, let me know what you think, my yahoo messenger is in my profile
Quote |