Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2004, 02:37 PM
officeguy
Cruiser

1st time teacher

The first time for me was when I was about 22 - he was late 40's. I had been thinking about m/m sex for awhile but I don't know what started it. Anyway, I stumbled onto a mens room in a local department store that had a wall full of messages and notes in the stall. So, I left a note with the day/time I would be there. I got there a little ahead of time and my note had been crossed out and someone had written that he would be there. A few minutes later, someone came in and stood at the urinal (only 1 urinal and 1 stall) He moved to the sink and then lit a cigarette and waitied. I got nervous and said that I would be out in a miinute. He said to take my time and I responded ok but I thought that you might want to come in here. At that, he moved in front of the stall door and took out his cock. I opened the door and he stepped in and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked for all I was worth. He said it was coming and I kept sucking until he shot a hot load into my mouth. Then he zipped up and left. I've been a bottom ever since.
Quote |