Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lip Locked in ABS
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2004, 11:03 AM
AssMan
Cruiser

Like everyone else, I agree the ScruffyCub answered the question about as thoroughly as possible. I'll add that I'm another who would be completely satisfied with great kissing and nothing else. I go to baths a lot and most of the guys I play with there are kissers. Some are better than others, and some don't get into it as much as I do. But I'd say 80% are at least into it.

I guess I've also figured out how to pick the kissing types (especially the good ones) out of a crowd. 99% of the time, any guy who both enjoys and is good at giving head is going to be a great kisser. So if I'm enjoying a great, long-lasting blow job and I find the guy attractive, that's who I'm moving in on with my mouth.

Conversely, guys whose emphasis is getting fucked (which I know because they're lying in a room on their stomach, handing me a condom inside of 30 seconds of me showing any interest in them, etc.) are not anyone I'd expect to satisfy my cravings for kissing.

I've also found that generally, the best kissers are over 30 and from the not necessarily out of shape, but non-gym bunny crowd.
Quote |