Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2004, 02:03 PM
bottomortopman
Cruiser

Me 11, him 21

My very first experience with M2M sex (well, for sex of any kind really) was when I was 11. I was in small-town California (yes, there are small towns in CA—it's not all LA and SF). My cousins and I helped Grandpa on the farm. We would get an allowance and head downtown to the drugstore to get candy. I usually ran around in my bib overalls, with no shirt or shoes (yeah, kind of a redneck then—still a little rough today). A friend of my aunt sees me and later asks my aunt if he can use me as model for some pictures he wants to take.

Well, I meet him for the first time and he wants me in just my bib overalls. He and I head out to a barn a few blocks away (no one else came with because "the model gets nervous when there are other people there that they know"). He starts taking pictures and soon says that his film is sensitive to hair. He asked if I had any hair anywhere besides my head. He undid one of the straps and the buttons on the side. I was just starting to get a LITTLE BIT of pubic hair. He said "Yeah, that's what I am talking about." He continued in this vein, making more and more skin and hair show, until he said he needed to get my dick harder. Now I hadn't ever touched myself. Not even alone in bed. I was taught that playing with it was wrong. But I had never been told not to let someone else touch it. It didn't seem as wrong as touching it myself, but I still felt that it was wrong. He soon started sucking on my dick. It did get hard. He says "Let me know when it starts to feel really good." Well, it started to tingle some. I was thinking "this feels kinda good, but I'm about to pee in his mouth."

Well, it wasn't pee. And it is was my first ejaculation while awake. He quickly backed off and spit it out and said "That's what makes the little girls pregnant." I was quite surprised.

We got dressed and he took me to an abandoned motel. We went in a room and one thing led to another. He got naked and told me to get naked. I was kinda enjoying all this, but was scared and worried that I was doing something wrong. He was hard and we sat sorta beside one another, but facing each other too. He told me to "do whatever you want." He started feeling me all over. I didn't know what to do. He took my hand and put it on his dick. I kinda follwed his movements. I rubbed his dick like he was doing to me. I don't remember the whole chain of events but eventually I was on my back and he was on top of me. He was kissing me. I kept turning my head, thinking "Quit treating me like a girl."

A few minutes later and he was fucking me. I liked that better than kissing. For some reason that wasn't so much being "treated like a girl" because I wasn't doing that with girls. I had kissed a few though. After he came inside me, we got dressed and he took me home. Dropped me of at my grandparents, and he went to my aunt's house. I didn't realized he came inside me. But as soon as I went to the bathroom, well, it wasn't the same as it usually was. And it HURT. Taking a dump had never hurt like that. I didn't dare tell anyone, because I thought I had done something wrong. It wasn't for a few years until I realized what that was that I shit out of my ass that day.

I never saw him again, but I still remember his name. I think about him often and wonder how my life would be different had I never met him, or, better yet, if I had met up with him again.

I don't know how old he really was. I remember him being "much older" than I was, but he was not an old man. At 11, even 18 is much older. I expect he was somewhere between 18 and 25.

I have had relationships with women and with men. Majority of them have been older than I am (at least by 2 years, usually by 8-10 years). Relationships with men have lasted longer too.
Quote |