Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sexy older abs t-girl
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2004, 12:17 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Thumbs up GOT ME WET

Great story, Barbara. You got my panties wet.

It's interesting to me how other ladies experience this life. I've slowy progressed from cruising the beach at night, to getting groped in gay prorn theaters, to going transgender clubs in full drag, here in LA..

I recently had great sessions with other girls and admirers in tgal clubs, getting felt up while standing at the bar. In my limited experience, other gurls are just more sensual and erotic in their play as compared to another guy. Most gurls like brush there hands on my ass, or rub the back of their hand against my thigh, right where the garter belt clips on to the nylon. I'm not a very pretty gurl, but I have decent legs and ass. But, I did have a sexxy rascal recently reach under my skirt, pull down my panties, then discretely rub his cock against my ass, very discretely in the dark corner of a tgal club. Her was a sweetie. I was nervous. Didn't want to be 86'd. My weblog recants some of those experiences, so, I won't repeat myself here.

Hell, Barbara, I lean towards being a submissive botton, but you look like a sexy bitch that could really get into sucking and licking balls and rapping those DSLs around a hot piece of cock.

Hug,
G

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:13 PM.
Quote |