Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2004, 03:01 AM
bihandjob
Cruiser

m2m after years of hookersex

I started getting my sex with F hookers-luved sucking clit and getting my dick sucked, and fucking too. Anything that got my dick to ******, starting in 1961. In 1964, I was visiting my Uncle in SF and got really drunk at a straight party-there was too much pussy showing tit and I got roaring drunk. I called my Uncle Joe to cum get me and take me home. After getting me home, undressed, and cleaned up, he put me to bed. During the night I could feel him hugging me and rubbing up against me. I was not adversed to m2m, and when he made me feel very good by sucking me off, I became hooked on allowing myself to be serviced. Over the course of the next 5 years, I still enjoyed the company of females and the enjoyable sex, but I also longed for visits with Uncle Joe in SF, where he would take me to the real bath house and introduce me to real manly men who enjoyed the pleasures of licking and sucking every inch of this yound Asian slender man. I enjoyed during that safe period of time, barebacking these older men and could enjoy cumming 2-3 times during the session. He didn't have to teach me much as far as m2m sex goes, but he did refine my taste in dining and the social skills of entertainment in SF in the mid-70's. We enjoyed real steam baths at Jack's and other places in SF. Now days, there isn't any teaching by anyone of the finer points of m2m.
Quote |