Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2004, 11:26 PM
dolphweb2004
Cruiser

Southern US Success Story

I had success earlier in 2004 with hooking up with a couple of guys while at a convention in a major southern US city. As a bi-male away from home time is the primary time to play but then I still have to be discreet due to employment duties.

I used the communal stall wall to review for some guys I might be interested in. I emailed about 4-5 in that city and got several interesting responses. I managed to finally get the interest to two guys- one a mid-40s married guy and another a 21 year old college guy. I did decline the several others that I had emailed so they wouldn't be left hanging.

I was lucky to use the computer center at the hotel I stayed at to access my email and provide further info to each. I ended up giving my cell number to the older guy as we hunted for a mutually good time to hook up. The younger guy got my hotel room number and instructions to leave a message on the room voice mail (some have that service).

Long story short- the older guy and I hooked up at my hotel for some 7am man sex before our work times. Alot of guy-guy loving, mutual sucking, and some fucking of me then a mutual dual cock jerk off. After he cleaned up he split. After work that same day I had a voice mail from the college dude and called him at his work. He came by that evening and we had some decent guy-guy fun. Frankly I was a little bushed from the day to perform super and he was a little too tight to get the fucking going good but we both gave it a shot. We both jerked cocks to complete and he cleaned and split to his house. I then slept like a log due to all the fucking and sucking that I had experienced that day.

Primary recommendations:
-Have access to email whether laptop/hotel center/friends computer.
-Be willing to be discreet and let someone give you their phone number and visa versa.
-Be prepped with condoms, lube, etc and don't get wasted. Also clean yourself out prior to any fucking- a bottled water sports bottle with the drink sq- uirt cap can douple as a cheap way to clean out and not have to buy an enema.
-Communicate with several guys via email but don't commit until you are sure of their intentions and have a feel for their email.
-Be realistic in that you are not going to get a Brad Pitt looker but an average guy like yourself.
-Be sure you have the time to play- my morning guy made time by going to work early and I had to hustle to meet my evening guy due to a work related dinner.

Thanks guys and play safe,
Randy
Quote |