Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - creating a place to cruise
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2004, 02:40 PM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash
creating a place to cruise

Awhile back in the Georgia forum a few guys were discussing where to meet truckers along I-20. A very popular rest area in Conyers, GA was closed and we all wondered where all those truckers were cruising. Someone suggested that an exit ramp closer to Augusta was a truckers paradise. It was not.

Guys were driving hours from all over to check it out and all were disappointed. So us guys recounting our trucker stories were accused of trying to create a cruisy place where none existed.

So the question is: Is it possible to create a cruisy place where none existed? Has anybody ever tryed with any success?

I use the exit in question all the time because it's near my home. I met one trucker late one night and have seen trucks with empty cars parked nearby on several occasions. To say it's cruisy would be a real stretch.
Quote |