Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2004, 12:47 PM
merewana
Cruiser

run for the border

Hate to beat a dead horse, but this thread is too good to let die. I just re-read the whole thing... including my own. Fun...got the juices flowing. Yep, went to Reynosa and NL a few weeks ago... definitely plenty of stuff on the streets.. In Reynosa... about 15.. even a couple of cute trannies. What is bothersome though, is there is heavy police prescence. I saw them talking to the trannies..... and then later..... the trannies were still there, so not sure what transpired. I just get very nervous when they are out... dont feel like getting the shakedown.
The same in NL(nuevo laredo)... mucho policia.. but many possibilities. I think the economy of mexico is continuing to degrade,which helps .... hate to say it.... increase the numbers of prospects on the street. I did not partake.... and have not for awhile... nothing has grabbed my attention...or the time was not right.... but... it will...
Several of the regs promised some trip reports above in their posts.... where are they? I also discovered bilatino.com which had some posts about meeting day laborers in big ciites near the border. So.... drove around in san antonio.... yep... they are there....Saw a couple of potentials... but didnt do more than just look. It seemed hard to seperate out the cute young ones from the older, more desperate job seekers. I do need a few things done.... so may get one for a real job.... and see what happens.
Lets see some stories!
Quote |