Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - creating a place to cruise
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2004, 03:44 PM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

Sadly everything Scruff said is right on target about cruisy places. The one exception I've found so far is rest areas. There's a fresh batch of truckers there every night so you're not seeing the same guys every time you go. Most, but not all , truckers are super discrete, almost to the point of paranoia. I've never seen a cop in the rest areas where I cruise in almost six years and the attendents that work there go home at 11:00PM.

I'll be the first to admit that truckers are not everyones idea of the ideal man but not all of them are old, fat and smelly. When my good friend Randy told me about all the dick he was getting at rest areas I was a little skeptical but it only took a little time to realize not every trucker wants to just sit back and let a queer suck his dick. Most are just as eager as I am to have sex with another man.

Unfortunately most rest areas are located in rural areas, here in Georgia anyway, so other than the truckers you rarely run into another cruiser that might like to fuck around. Most of the truckers I've talk to say that most times they hook up with another trucker rather than with a local guy.

So all you city slickers get off your asses and drive out to the nearest rest area, you might be surprised. A steady diet of trucker is OK by me but sometimes something a little different would be nice too.
Quote |