Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - creating a place to cruise
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2004, 10:08 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

GuyTopeka,

Do a search for gay truckers or truck chasers, you might find a site that will give tips on cruising truckers. Most of these sites are not free but you might find some helpfull information along the way.

I don't cruise rest areas any differently than I cruise anywhere else. I've never been a brake tapper and I don't have a CB radio but from what I hear CB's are the way to go. As long as I'm meeting truckers I'll wait to fork out money for a CB.

Almost every trucker I've met was in the restroom or nearby. Truckers cruise the same as everyone else.

If you want to know how to tell which truckers are cruising by just scanning the parking lot, that's a little tougher. Lights mean nothing, wheather they're on or off, inside or out. I've heard that if a trucker is sitting in his truck with his shirt off he's cruising, but I wouldn't bet on it. A trucker that flicks his cigarette lighter is suppose to be a sign, but I wouldn't bet on that either.

Cruising truckers doesn't seem any different than cruising guys that are sitting in cars. You can't see down in a truck the way you can a car but I've seen truckers open the passenger side door to offer a better look. Some have been naked most have not.

I don't mind walking though the truck parking area just to see what's going on but if you do just make sure you're walking like you have a destination and not just lurking around. Sometimes truckers will get out and walk around too, kicking their tires, checking their load, and a little crotch grabbing.

Just like any cruising, trucker cruising offers no handbook. There are no sure fire signals that I know of. Just be observant, carefull and confident. If you're going to walk around in the lot or picnic areas, walk around like you own the place.

I stay away from truckstops. Too much other stuff going on there to concentrate on cruising.

I don't know if any of this will help you, it's just stuff I've learned along the way. I've been cruising truckers for almost six years now and the worst thing to happen to me so far as been a case of crabs.
Quote |