Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex with your boss
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2004, 12:07 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by CupertinoJoGuy
I have. When I was a paper boy in my teens, my paper manager and I started messing around.
This brought back the memory of my newspaper district manager when I was a twelve year-old paperboy.

In retrospect, I think this guy was a pedophile because all of the paperboys back then were 12 or 13. Very rarely did anyone work as a paperboy past 15 or 16, which was the age to get a farm or regular job work permit. Two years ago they converted to all adult car routes, I guess because dealing with little boys was too big of a hassle factor. (Maybe, like the Catholic Church, they had too many pedophile complaints about their district managers.)

Every several weeks, the district manager would drive his car from downtown to meet with the four or five paperboys in my neighborhood. We would all sit inside his car when the weather was bad outside.

The District manager had a baby face and was probably 20-something but seemed like an adult to me. One day he asked me to stay after the other boys had left. I popped a boner the minute he started stroking my cut-off jeans. I got scared and told him I had to go. I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed?

I will always remember his comment after he felt my boner: "Wow, you sure are easily excited. That turns me on."

It turned me on too, but I had not reached puberty and I had never ejaculated, so I was not quite ready for hard core sex.
Quote |