Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex with Identical Twins
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2004, 05:53 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Haven't done it, but have thought about it, though I have to admit that it doesn't intrigue me much (a little, but not much).

I always suspected that the two guys would be FAR more into each other than anyone else, considering that chances are good they would know best what they like most. Maybe this isn't true all the time, but it just seems likely to me.

The odds of having four gay sons... no clue there, though I do believe there is some genetic probability for being gay. I have a post about this half written in my head, in fact, but it's a fun kind of thing, not any sort of scientific or political debate. Maybe I'll get to it sometime soon.

I DO recall a study from several years ago which showed a correlation between gay family members which runs like this: maternal uncle, maternal male cousin, cousin. Which I found fascinating because that is EXACTLY how it is in my own family: my maternal uncle was gay, my maternal male cousin is gay, I'm gay. I have also talked to three different guys with the exact same familial relationship. Freaky, huh?
Quote |