Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Fisting a Guy
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2004, 05:18 AM
bottomortopman
Cruiser

Fisted

I have fisted a couple of guys, but have only been fisted once. I remember being fisted more than remember the times I did the fisting. It was about 10 years ago, and have been curious about trying it again.

My experiences of fisting have also always been at a bathouse. The time I was fisted, I went into another guys room. He was about 10-15 years older than me. We were hugging and rubbing. Eventually I was on the bed on my back. He was at the bottom of the bed rimming me with my legs across his back. I love a good rim job. He started playing with my hole. I thought he was prepping me for a fuck. A couple fingers in, then 3, then four. I asked how much he had in me. He said that he had four fingers into the third knuckle. That was more than I had ever had. It hurt, but it hurt good and I wondered how much more I could take. His hands were not small. He eventually added his thumb and got the entire hand in, just to the wrist, never added more. I shot sooooo hard (and I am not normally a shooter). I was in pain for a couple days, but no blood or anything that made me scared, but I did wonder if I would ever return to the tight ass I had before. Well, it did tighten back up.

I have a few toys I play with, and I find I can take length a lot easier than I can take girth. I wouldn't mind trying it again with someone that has the patience and experience. For now, long narrow cocks get more of my attention than fists or fat cocks.
Quote |