Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Playing with a HIV+ guy
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2004, 07:22 PM
Upnadam
Cruiser

I can relate...

Understand your question on a personal level. An old aquaintence recently told me he's poz. And, he is an absolute stud - I hope I NEVER forget the awesome sex we had... Anyway, it made me think about what it could be like if I ever have the opportunity to get him naked again - I can already tell you that I would jump at the chance. That said, it would be very different from our previous play times. It would be much more about worshiping his beautiful body and making him feel increadibly good and much less about spraying cum all over our chests, backs (& chins...). I would have to play as safe as possible in order to be able to relax & fully enjoy the experience.

FYI, I still test neg probably because I'm somewhat conservative (believe it or not), I'm squeemish about shit (& thereby assholes) and because I was blessed/cursed with the tightest bung ever (I've only allowed one guy ever to try to fuck it, about 25 years ago, and stopped him right away - it HURT!).