Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seducing guys you know who are straight
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2004, 08:01 PM
Upnadam
Cruiser

first, ya gotta really want it...

A few years ago I wrote a nice story based on a true experience I had. It was posted on CFS - I wonder what happens to those old threads...

Anyway, it was about the day I finally got up the nerve to put the move on a delivery guy who visited my office everyday. I'm bi and don't usually get inspired like this from everyday guys passing in life. But, I'll tell you that there was something very compelling about this guy. I worked for an architectural firm and we were on his regular route - everyday he would deliver and pick up several packages. Seeing him everyday I learned his name and even fixed him up with this chick I worked with (she had told me she thought he was cute). Later I had learned that their relationship was good, that they had gone out a few times and that she had fucked him (or vice-versa). There really was nothing too special about this guy - he was probably in his late 20's, about 6' tall, short cut thinning blond hair. He was not like a body builder or anything, but he looked very fit and strong - kind of like he'd be a good wrestler - thick neck, arms, fingers, etc. OK, you get the picture we had become casual friends over a daily "hi" and comment about the game, or weather, or weekend plans, etc. I had learned that he was single, straight, liked beer, weed & pussy. He spent his weekends at the lake skiing with his buddys - very normal guy... Over a couple of years time something happened - I became more & more aware of him in a physical way. I'd catch myself thinking about him while strokin my cock and even began to wonder if I could ever wrangle an invite to the lake just so I could get a good look at him in trunks w/o a shirt - maybe a little drunk or stoned - maybe even get to catch a glimps of him takin a piss off the back of the boat... Nope, I never got to do any of those things. I was fortunate to be recruited by another firm and their job offer was great. As I was finishing up my old job I decided that I wanted to try to get his pants down before I lost track of him. I invited him to go out with me for a few beers to celebrate my new job and to my delight he accepted. We met that Friday night at a local tavern and drank some beers, shots and ate wings. I asked him if he wanted to step outside and do some one-hitters and got really excited when he accepted happily. We sat in the cab of my truck with a good buzz on and I decided to take my chance. I told him that I felt very akward asking him about something, and that I hoped he would not freak out but that I had to ask him something. He laughed and just said "shoot" (I almost did). I told him that I have very wierd feelings about him, that I thought about him in a sexual way and that I wanted him to know. He looked pretty surprised and just said "whoa, you're fucked up." I agreed with him and told him I know I am but I can't resist asking you aout this - do you think you could ever enjoy jackin off with me? He kind of gave me a funny look, but he was smiling. Then he said "I love (Company name where i had worked) I've gotten laid twice there." I was so scared I could barely speak but said "does that mean i't OK?" and I reached over and pushed on the fly of his jeans. He just said "shit" and shook his head but I could feel his dick through his pants and he kind of pushed his hips into my hand. There was no more talking - I unbuttoned his jeans, tugged down the waistband of his briefs and went right to work on his crotch...