Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seducing guys you know who are straight
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2004, 10:25 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

What is not commonly understood is what are the "right circumstances" that make it possible for a straight male to engage in situational bisexuality with another male.

The above comment from Butch is perfect.

I was going to stay clear of this post as I have some mixed feeling about this sort of thing. Beleive me, I love straight guys, and get very aroused at the gym, on the train to work and what not picturing in my head how they fuck their wives or girlfriends, but, there's a fine line between "right circumstances" and being rather "predatory".

My gut feeling is that there are plenty of gay guys out there willing to fuck around with us, therefore no need to spend lot's of time trying to lure straight guys into bed. However, if the situation should arise, go for it. I honestly think this only happens on a mutually repsectful and consentual level when it takes place in circumstances like Adam posted.

Taking the time to plan it out and stuff will most likely lead to some bad feelings, broken friendships and even violence if the guy is freaked out afterwards.

I say be cool, hang out and seize the moment it calls for that. Like anything in life, it happens, planning anything besides maybe your career or finances is just asking for trouble.

Like an episode of "The Fifth Wheel", yeah, I stay up late and see alot of crap on TV, this Jamaican guy said to this straight guy trying to nail this chick..."Let the booty come to you man..."

Very Buddhist actually....and very true.
Quote |