Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Playing with a HIV+ guy
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2004, 04:39 AM
bottomortopman
Cruiser

poz/neg couple

I am in a relationship that creates a poz/neg couple. We have been partners for around 10 years. My partner was HIV+ when we met.

While we don't always follow everything mentioned above, we have been LUCKY enough that we are still a poz/neg couple. We do make sure that ejaculate is never transferred from the poz to the neg. Beyond that, we have accepted the risks involved.

The main thing noted here is that this is a continual contact, that we have accepted the risks and we have had a lot of LUCK.

Any time I have played around I always told myself I could not allow HIV status to rule if I played or not. But that was my decision. I knew I had a chance of being the HIV+ person and would still need my fantasies fulfilled.

Choose your risks and be willing to pay the price of your actions, but be understanding of both parties.
Quote |