Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Retail Queens, where are you?
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2004, 08:43 AM
Upnadam
Cruiser

wood showroom

I used to be the manager of a furniture showroom. There was not a lot of traffic so i usually worked alone. My customers were primarily interior designers and, sorry to stereotype but, many were gay/bi. At the time I was in my mid-20's blond curly hair and with a strong fit body(Not so different from the nice pic's you've got posted flyboy). Many customers must have found me attractive 'cause I was hit on constantly - by both women, and men. In three years there I must have fucked around once a week on average. At one time I'm pretty sure there was a rumor/reputation thing goin around 'cause for a bit I had a stream of chicks stoppin in and it didn't seem they were at all interested in the wood on the floor - they simply wanted in my pants... I guess I was a smidge concerned about word getting out as I did not want to lose my job. But then, as now, I tended to think w/ my "little head". By the way, this period of my life was where I really broadened my horizon of experience with men - I learned that not all cock-suckers are sissies and that a strong, masculine horny man can be very inspiring.

Speaking of inspiration, I've seen your profile Flyboy. And, if you ever travel to Kansas City (MCI), please give me a heads up - I expect you might find us to be pretty compatible...
Adam