Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Retail Queens, where are you?
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2004, 09:22 PM
tallbear84
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to tallbear84

I work for a nation-wide retail chain. A buddy of mine works in one of our stores in a city about an hour away. We've had some fun together on three occassions in the past.

Recently he's told me that he jacks off in the public restroom a few times a week when he gets too horny. I'd mentioned that I'd like to blow him sometime when I was in town. We've discussed this a few times over the past few months.

I was on my way home from visiting a fuckbuddy and stopped in at his store just to say hi to him and a str8 friend. After talking to them a while I mentioned that I was going to the restroom before heading home. I hung around for a little bit until my gay buddy rounded the corner and we went to the restroom together. There was someone in there already so I took the handicapped stall and he took the other empty stall. Once the guy leaves, and a couple others enter and leave, I hear his stall open and see him standing at my door. I let him in and he moves in front of me, opens his pants to reveal his already hard 8" cock. I moan in my mind in anticipation of wrapping my lips around him again.

I take the head into my mouth and give him a couple sucks before he says he should move between me and the wall to hide his feet better. He stands there very still as I use my mouth on the head and first couple inches and stroke the base. He lets out a soft moan here and there. We're both really enjoying this.

I want this to last but know it needs to be quick. I pick up the pace of my sucking and licking and stroking. He whispers that he's close so quietly I barely hear him. I suck faster then feel his cock harden and see his body tense as he shoots his load into my mouth. I'm in heaven! I've wanted this for so long.

He departs the stall and goes to the sink. I wait a min as I get myself together and clean up as well. We depart in opposite directions when we leave the bathroom with just a "see ya later"

I want to go back to his town soon to repeat this!!
Quote |