Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sore throat
Thread: Sore throat
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2004, 08:28 AM
boston1979
Cruiser

Sore throat

I went down on a guy about two weeks ago, and the next night I started getting a sore throat. I figured it to be strep throat, gargled with salt water, took theraflu and it started to get better. I still felt it a little bit a week or so later, but by that point it was more of a cough. When I woke up yesterday I had a sore throat again, but this time it was lower in my throat (around the top of my neck, rather than the back of my mouth), and it hurts when i swallow or drink. I don't know if this is b/c I had a cigar the night before (had to celebrate the sox), or if it's directly related to what happened to weeks ago. Is this the pattern for something common? And yes, I plan on seeing a doctor, but I'd like to know what you think it may be, if anything. Thanks!
Quote |