Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2004, 02:39 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Almost Lost Control

One week of no sex with MK and I am a nervous wreck.
I know my body needs sex when my skin is sensitive from my nipples to my ass. One light touch from a man and I feel the tingle to my skin like electricity.

Wonder how others handle this kind of urge? I thought to jo but I don't feel good while trying that. Tried tiring myself out by working out more with my weights and that got me more horny. Came to this website and I started looking at those gay personals of naked men with very explicit nude poses. I see many bottoms offering their butts to be fucked and I got hornier. Makes me want to get down to the sauna to offer my butts to be fucked. Went to the toilet to clean my butts and liked that feeling. If somebody calls, I'll be ready. Well no one called so far.

But I went down to the local pub to shoot some pools with the boys and get some good boozing. I couldn't concentrate and lost every game. It emptied my pocket. No money left for drinks. Had to leave early and the weather was good tonight.

Don't even have enough left for the sauna. Walked pass the bus stop and saw the bus to the beach park coming. So I decided to get on to look around the park on a pleasantly cool night like this.

Wow, what a crowd tonight! So many familiar faces but I want anonymous sex with somebody I don't know. Very relieved that the gay gang members were not around. Must be having their orgies somewhereelse.

Avoided looking at the old faces so not seeing that look anywhere. Funny thing is that with a big crowd, guys are more careful because of less privacy or more choosy. Nothing much happening.

Saw 2 guys who looked like good tops to me. But what am I to do? Forget it then. This sissy cutie is following me around. He'll be good for a nice blowjob. His eyes said for me to follow him into the bushes. I followed. He went quite deep inside which is good to get away from the crowd.

Found him by the tree and walked past. He brushed my hand and I stopped. He got down, unzipped me and got my hard cock in his hot mouth. Felt good and I thrusted slowly. Took his hand and pushed it to my ass. He took the cue and fingered my hole. I felt like electric shock when his finger penetrated. He's good and I was feeling giddy from his double service.

I leaned forward with my hands on the tree for support so that I can bend a little and spread my legs wider to allow more fingers to get into me. I'm in fuck heaven.

Then I felt another hand push his fingers away and took over. I looked back and this beefy stud that I was eyeing just now was fingering my very wet hole. I felt my legs get weak. I bend down to reach my jeans pocket to find my condom. Before I found it, my cock sucker already got his and helping to put it on the guy. He even helped the guy to undress also.

Then cocksucker pulled off my t-shirt. and my jeans. Before I got my lub, he was already squirting a big gob on my butts and working it in. He squirted on the guy and got his condom cock wet. I was still looking back at him with my hands at my jeans. He took my hands and told me to support myself on the tree trunk while bend over.

He took the other guy's hands and placed them on my back.I looked back as we watched the guy mounted me. He's big and I felt the pain and groaned.

Cocksucker used his hands to pull apart my ass cheeks and I felt better. The guy got in slow and easy and thanked him. For his helping hands or for giving my ass over to him to fuck? At least I am not a 2nd hand sloppy fuck this time.

What do you call a person who did all the work to get 2 men to fuck? Matchmaker?

Of course he'll get to watch me getting wham banged by another man. But when he was intruding to finger me while the guy withdraw to rest a bit, I was feeling annoyed. He's breaking our fuck rhythm. He wasn't actually trying to finger fuck me, more like he's touching and exploring what the cock was doing to my hole. My fuck top was giving way to him because I was this cocksucker's favor.

When he did that the 2nd time, I grabbed his fingers and pushed them off. He got the message and backed off.
Told him to suck my cock but he didn't.

"I wanna watch mate. Sorry."

"Bugger off mate. Go watch your boyfriend get screwed instead." I was furious because my top guy was not resuming and I don't want to beg in front of strangers.

"HoHo and a haha to you mate, my boyfriend is buggering you good."

"What the fuck? You mean...." I've been had and fucked in the ass as well. Literally.

"No offense mate. But I was hoping to get fucked by you. Imagine my disappointment when you were enjoying my fingers more than my mouth. What a waste I'll say big guy."

I was wondering if I want to pick up my clothes and leave now. Anyway I decided to do that.

"Come'on be a sport. I'm sorry." He better be or I'll smash his potty mouth.

I was straigthening out my clothes to put them on when I felt his bf's big hands on my still wet hole. It felt good. I paused and he got closer and I saw that sex look in his face staring right at me that screamed "me fuck you ok?"

God help me... my ass missed his cock and was feeling very empty. It's getting late and I'll be acting like a hurt drama
queen if I run off like this.

"Now darling, don't you be greedy. Remember we said one time and one man only. Let's go back to the hotel and have our own fun."

"Hotel? You mean you guys are from out of town?" I like strangers.

"Sure are and our last night too."

Got to think fast.

"Say mate, since it's your last night and I'm your man for surely. What y'say we do it at your comfy hotel mate?"

"Love to mate but we have friends there we don't want to see us like this."

Okay. I understand. The loving gay couple in front of friends and curious fuckers in front of strangers.

I put the clothes by the side and smiled.
The bf pushed me down impatiently.

"Hehe Larry, your so macho" cocksucker liked seeing his bf being bossy.

Larry grabbed my hips and pushed in hard.

"He's usually not this rough with me. Guess you playing hard to get made him lose control." Can you believe this cocksucker was giving me commentaries on his bf's fucking skills.

"Larry's very good huh?"

I groaned and agreed.

"Hey darling, I am jealous. Heheh"

"Stop embarrassing me will ya mate?" I''m being banged by his bf and I'll prefer silence if not privacy.

He got the message and stopped yakking like a queen. He carressed my body and when he reached my ass, his bf stopped again to let him examine me anally.

"You a doc mate? Stop doing that will you."

"Sorry mate. Just checking. I've been fucked by Larry and never had the chance to see him doing what he did to me. I'm just curious if that could be me. You know mate..."

Groan. "Ahhh give me a break mate. You don't want your friend to interrupted your love making do you mate?"

"Ahemm not love making. It's fucking. I'm the bf your the ..."

"Shut the fuck up..." I can be rude too.

Suddenly Larry gave me a few good whacks on my buttocks with his hands. I got the message loud and clear. It's not love making and don't be rude to his darling.

This time his pumping got harder and louder against my butts. He's slapping me with his groins. I get the loud message. But I was feeling too high to care. It's what I like. Good hard fuck.

That's when cocksucker prepared the cardboards he gathered and I made me lie down with my legs up. He grabbed my legs up and his bf mounted me missionary. He licked my cock head but not suck it. He squeezed my wobbling balls. It felt good.

I was moaning low and soft. "Yeahhhh fuckkk mee"

The I felt Larry pull out and remove his condom. Cocksucker sucked him while Larry shot into him.

I had to jerk off myself while watching them make love. I came very quickly.

Cocksucker and Larry kissed while I was catching my breathe.

They left without saying anything. I felt funny like I was the used and thrown away condom that they used for sex between them.
Quote |