Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2004, 06:29 PM
tpdx30
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to tpdx30
What If's????

I would like to hear stories about times that you thought "what if?" or times when you should have done something, but didn't! I will tell you about one of my times.

Back in the mid 90's, when I was new to my bisexual feelings, I stopped at this adult book store late one night on my way home from work.

As I started browsing the magazines in the far corner, the magazines slowly turned to gay action magazines, getting hotter and hotter. When I finally got to the back wall there was a man standing there in shorts, mid 40's I would say, and he was rubbing his hard cock that was practically poking out of his running shorts!!! I would sligly moan from time to time, and would check me out to see if I was interested.

I got to browse the magazines for a long time watching him glance my way and rub his hard cock. oh it looked so good and it would have taken only a moment to bend down as if looking at the bottom rows of magazines, and take his cock in my mouth for a taste!!

Oh what if I had?? Fuck! I hate those thoughts! What if??

Anyone else???
Quote |