Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2004, 11:02 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Oh yeah....

I have one memory of a regret:

(Atlanta) I was cruising the Cheshire Bridge/Tara Cinema axis when it was still active, before the serious police harassment started, and also up to the Peek-A-Boo before it turned so seedy... that night as I passed the pizza joint at the corner I saw a very sexy and masculine young man walking up from the direction of the (famale) strip club. He immediately caught my eye, standing on the corner there. I saw him try to flag down a cab, but it was busy. I drove past, should have pulled into the parking lot or should have stopped and offered him a ride. The "Army" t-shirt and his looks and the direction he came from and just general fear put me off. I drove around the block and passed him a couple of times trying to get up my courage and the last time I passed, I nodded, and he looked at me and nodded back. He had seen me going by each time. As I passed I looked at him in the rear view mirror and he was watching me. . I went back around the block, planning to offer him a ride to his hotel. When I got back around, he was getting into a cab. I kicked myself for the rest of the night.. and still do.. over that one.
Quote |