Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2004, 11:45 AM
Willingtoplease
Cruiser

Angry If we hadn't moved

Several years ago I posted my story about when I was 17 and worked for this guy during the summer at a produce stand and how over time he got me to suck his cock and the cocks of several of his friends . . . well, towards the end of the summer, and after I was without question a good cocksucker, he started to tell my about a poker game that he played in on Tues nights with some of his friends . . . this was in New Jersey and he hung out with a fairly rough crowd and they would get a room in one of the many seedy motels lining the various highways near the shore and drink and play poker all night long. Apparently, one several occasions one of the guys brought a woman along to the game and she gave everyone blowjobs and a fuck if they wished. After that one of the other guys brought a young guy (like me) who also gave everyone blowjobs who wanted one but that was all. Well, my friend Joe told me that he wanted to take me to the game and have me suck all of the guys and give up my butt for anyone who wanted it. Well, just like the first time he suggested that I suck one of his friends cocks I was appalled -- "what, you think that I'm going to go to this motel room and suck everyone's cock and let them fuck me in the ass if they want to?" The answer was you'll tell me when your ready and willing. I have to admit that although initially disgusted by it all it was all that I started to think about -- one of the problems was that I had a cherry hole and wasn't sure that I could take a cock up the ass (found out later that I could and loved it). Anyway, this was in August and my friend Joe figured that I should be thinking of doing this sometime in the Fall. Well, I came home one day to learn that my father had his position with the company he worked for transferred to another state and that we would be moving asap so that me and my brothers could be at our new home before the start of the school year.
As a result of the move, I didn't suck cock for many years and didn't get fucked in the butt until recently . . . I've often wondered : WHAT IF WE HADN'T MOVED . . . WOULD I HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE A COCKSUCKING SLUT?