Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2004, 04:19 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

The Bitche's Meat That Got Away

I've only been a full fledged crossdressing transgendered person for a short period of time.

My first actual sexual experience with another crossdresser was great, it was a fantasy come true. I really luv the experience of nylon to nylon erotic sexaul play.

Anyways, this gurl comes over to my place for play. She wasn't the most pretty CD I've ever met, but I luved the way previously she touched my legs and ass when we met in a local tgal club.

So she arrives at my place. We start kissing and feeling each other up. Things progressed to the point where she pulled out rubber gloves during our session and asked if I would like some ass play between us. You can guess what the answer was.

I played with her ass first. She bent over for me, on her knees, her arms resting on the sofa's arm rest. I put on a rubber glove, applied so ky jelly, and slowly stuck one finger, slowly, up her tight ass. She moaned and was jerking off her meat at the same time. I got all the way up to three fingers. I shoud of fucked her, but, I didn't. I guess I just a submissive botton at heart.

After awhile, she said it was my turn. She put on a glove, stuck her lubed up finger up my ass. I luved it. She slapped my ass and told me what a naughty gurl I was. I was in fucking CD ecstasy to say the least. She put another finger in my ass, then another. I felt her rubbing her meat against my ass. I so wanted her to slip her cock in me and fuck me like as slut. But, I didn't have the nerve to ask her to fuck me. OMG, that would have been SOOOO nice ! I don't know what I was thinking ...

I can hardly wait 'til the next time. I won't be so timid next time. A gurl has to ask for what she wants.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:13 PM.
Quote |