Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys Need It Too
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2004, 06:24 PM
Maninasses
Cruiser

I'm not going to be cruel here but I will be honest. I'm 54. Ancient by Gay society standards. But I am unattached which means that if I'm looking for a partner for sex or a relationship I'm fighting the odds. So I've chosen to fight the middle age spread and keep fit because, A) I want to live a long a healthy life and, B) because to me and to most people, fat is a turn-off. Not only is it unattractive it usually means the person has decided to give-in to overindulgence, inactivity and inattention to general good health. These are factors opposite to virility and masculinity. People want sex with someone who exudes manliness, confidence, a zest for life in a mental and physical sense. It's just not reasonable to expect anyone, much less a young person to look at your body and get turned on by you. Sure, your sex-drive is strong but be honest, when you want to be with someone do you look for someone who is old and fat? OK, that was borderline cruel but again, be honest with yourself. You CAN be better and live smarter to gain back a body that is more attractive. The returns are generous...you'll have more energy, think better, sleep less time and awake energized, you'll have a better outlook and project more confidence. Soon you'll find you won't have to look for dick, the dick will come to you. Now, the old thing...some dudes look at my S&P hair (buzzcut) and look the other way. Nuthin' I can do about that and so what? They'll be old someday too (with luck) and frankly, there a still plenty of guys who see my age and are attracted to it. I get cruised everyday and to be honest I know I wouldn't if I let myself get fat.
Pal, my advice is to either join a local Chubbie-Chaser club and hope some of the dudes you're asking to "try a fat guy" are there for you OR take control and make yourself into someone you yourself would cruise. The alternative is to abandon all hope of having sex and become obese, limiting your indulgence to food as a subsitute for sex. From the stats about Americans and obesity, it appears that many of us are doing just that.
Your life- anyone's life is always up for review and improvement. Now may be the time for a "reality check" and decide that how others perceive and respond to you is honestly NOT what needs to change.
Good luck my man and make yourself a promise to not give in to being old, fat and depressed, but rather mature, fit and fantastic. It is all possible as long as you're above ground and breathing.
Do it and post again so we know you're feeling better, OK?
Quote |