Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys Need It Too
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2004, 05:41 PM
Doya66
Cruiser

Old guys & sex

I took the first response to this post as a wake-up call, and hope to get my butt away from the computer and out moving around more! There is no doubt that we age, but taking basic steps to be healthy no matter what our age is a huge help in attracting sexual partners and enjoying life overall. There's plenty of dick to go around, and if we try to maintain ourselves in a condition that makes us a good sex partner, we'll always get our share! I'm not saying that everybody has to spend his life in a gym, bet there is a lot to be said for just trying to stay healthy. And if you're into twinks, I know from experience that there are a lot that enjoy playing with Daddy occasionally- just try to be up to the task.

One final note: The ABS is about pure sex and doing who you want to do. It can be a lot of fun, but it is brutal for the ego! The fact is that even ugly guys will turn you down if you don't trip their trigger at that moment. The Internet is cruel, but at least it is not face-to-face rejection!
Quote |