Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys Need It Too
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2004, 12:55 PM
Int2ectual
Cruiser

by the way i think men in their thirties are MUCH hotter than men in their 20s.

we live in a youth worshipping ageist society and in an ABS people are making choices at the MOST superficial level.

as a society we tend to be a little schizophrenic about body weight. as a society we have been packing on the pounds but when we go to the movies we want bodies like brad pitt's. same in the ABS.

healthy people are generally more attractive and overweight people are generally (but not always) less healthy looking.

in my 20s i certainly turned heads. now i'm 52 and i don't expect men in their 20s or 30s to look at me twice. if one does that's great. (i had a guy 25 yrs my junior persue me and we had a good three year relationship).

in general i think men my age are very attractive (thank goodness). i try to use this yardstick, if i want to attract guys with six-pack abs and a dick of death, i'll be most successful if i can offer something similar in return. i don't have a hard body or a big dick and those are not the criteria i use as top considerations when looking for date or sex partner. what i find surprising are the overweight guys in their 50s and 60s (often NOT in as good shape as i am) who also don't give me a second look because they are holding out for a twink. if that is KINGR's issue then he has set himself up for dissappointment.
Quote |