Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys Need It Too
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2004, 07:59 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Yup, Logan's Run is available on DVD. I just checked NetFlix.

I wasn't going to respond again here, but I can't help myself after reading all this sociological theory, which is fine and also has a lot of truth to it, but it's off the mark in this situation which is this:

A 60 year old guy, weighs 254 pounds and describes himself as a Bear wants to know why young guys close the door on him at the local Bookstore. Um, guys, it's pretty much a no brainer and has nothing to do with the media, culture or any of that. You can't say that these young hotties are turned off by him because society tells them they should be attracted to Brad Pitt. I just don't buy it.

This isn't cruel or judgemental as I don't have specific types and we all have a different place on the sexual playing field. Acceptance of that makes it a lot easier to get laid and like Scruffy said, no expectations can go a long way. So KING, hang in there and maybe change the venue or put up ads on the internet. I'm sure there are guys into you.

About the staying in shape suggestion. I think that's an awesome suggestion as it has way more benefits than increasing the odds of getting prime meat when looking for sex. Also, keep in mind, it's a lot of fucking work to stay in shape. I feel like it's a part time job at times, but you know what, I keep at it because I feel much happier, perform better on the job, am focused and yes, have a better shot at getting guys that I'm attracted to. So, I'm not working out because the media tells me to, I have just found out on my own I am happier when I am in decent physical shape which also grounds me mentally.

Also, when you are working that hard to keep fit, it's only natural that you may want to fuck around with someone else who puts the effort in. Why wouldn't you want to reap all of the benefits from that?

Anyway, that'll be all from me on this...maybe.

Peace guys.
Quote |