Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys Need It Too
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2004, 08:05 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

KINGR,

Locally, one can check a peephole or a receptive guy will leave his door open a crack so guys can check him out without entering the booth. The guys that enter your booth, then turn around and leave have not been able to check you out otherwise. And my personal opinion is that they should never have stepped inside if they had no intention of staying.

If you were to walk into the local ABS while I was there, the first thing I'd do is check you out top to bottom. How are you carrying yourself? Head up? Hunkered over? Are you acting nervous? Confident? Are you smiling? Scowling? Frowning?

You would not believe the guys I see that look like the last thing they want is any fun. Then they wonder why everybody steers clear of their booth.

Do you look a tired 60? Youthful 60? Is there a twinkle in your eye and a ready grin on your face? Or do you have a hangdog expresssion? Do you reek of desperation? Guys can spot desperation a mile away and usually steer clear of it.

What do you smell like? Fresh? Marinated in cologne? Cigarettes? Too much of either and many won't go near you no matter how handsome you are. And be honest, how many days ago did you bathe? If I whiff something unpleasant, I'm not going near you.

Are your clothes clean and free of stains? Or do you look as if you used your t-shirt for a napkin/bib? If your clothes don't appear clean, the judgement call is that you are not clean either.

No one can tell your age by just looking at you. But they can tell your attitude about yourself by seeing how you carry yourself. Take a look at yourself before you go out. Do you look approachable or avoidable? Would you hit on you? If not, why?

What signs/signals do you use to show interest? Frankly at the local ABS, guys only show interest by entering the booth of someone they want to have fun with. There is practically no crotch-grabbing, or other signalling going on. It could be you are cruising using one technique but the locale demands a different mode of operation. Maybe you should not be inside a booth until you and another guy have signalled each other. Maybe you have made yourself unavailable to potential partners because you have entered a booth before making a hookup.

Look for other guys your age/appearance. If you see others like yourself and see them getting action, then chances are good for you. Also it will tell you what regular clientele is likely to hit on you so you can steer yourself to those guys if you happen to run into them at a later date. If you are the only one, or the others like yourself are not getting any action, then it could just be the spot is not conducive for you to get lucky.

And what do you want when you go to the ABS? A blowjob?, handjob? to Top? or to Bottom? My local unscientific testing has shown that on weekday afternoons bj's are easily procured, but if you want anal action, that usually requires an evening trip on a Friday or Saturday. Around here, it seems the guys looking for a particular activity seem to cruise only at a particular time. When are you cruising? Have you gone at various times? Who knows, the guys looking for you may only cruise at times you are not there. Plus around here, cruising patterns differ in the summer vs. winter.

You poor luck could be due to everything about you or nothing about you. If your luck does not improve, then post on your state board here at CFS and ask for other 60yo's to share their success stories. They might be able to steer you to the places/people where you would have the most success at getting lucky.
Quote |