Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2004, 08:45 PM
eastraleightop
Cruiser

cumming in an ass

I was wondering if there were any good bareback stories out there.

My favorite bareback story by far is fucking this really hot guy I picked up at the bar bareback on my kitchen table. I held his legs up in the air, ate his ass for about 30 minutes, and when I had his hole good and wet and relaxed he was begging me to fuck him.

This guy was so turned on that within a few minutes he shot a tremendous load. Part of it went on my face and in my open mouth, the rest landed on his chest. While continuing to pound his hot wet hole I bent over and licked the rest of his load off his hairy chest. Keeping his cum in my mouth we kissed and swapped hiz jizz back and forth.

When I finally came, it was the hardest I think I ever came. I blew a huge load up his eager ass. I got him off the table and we went upstairs to my bedroom. As we were climbing the stairs, he was in front of me and I could see my jizz leaking out of his sloppy hole and running down his leg. Before we even made it to the bedroom I bent him over, licked up as much of my own cum as I could, and then stuck my dick back into that sloppy, well stretched hole. When I came the second time, he took my dick in his mouth and cleaned off my cum and his ass juices. It was fucking hot.
Quote |