Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2004, 08:19 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin
I like this what-if segement

I remember when i was 15/16 at the time and there was this cute black kid at my my school. I am bi and I love women, but i get off with men. But, I had a lot of freedom in high school. I worked in the office, and I was generally regarded a s good kid. If they only knew. I was constantly cutting classes and using the office pass to go to lunch and shit.

Well, I hated to go to the bathroom between classes. So, I would go during my office hour. I started to notice some writings on the wall. So, I worked up a nerve and responded to one. He responded. This soon led to notes being passed left in secret locations in the bathroom. Nor, he or I knew who the other one was at this point. But, the notes were pretty suggestable, and I was a day late and dollar short on a lot of the free sex period in those high school days

Well, he and I passed notes for weeks if not months, but I could never get up the nerve to hook up with him. We talked face to face after sometime. I was really scared and he had pretty much been outed in middle school. I, at times, wonder what if I would have taken that plunge in high school and not college. Would I be gay and not bi. What would i be doing now? I wonder I wonder. The last I heard of that kid is that he died. I am not sure of what, but that could all be a nast rumor. I look back at some of the kids that came out of my high school and that are gay now. I am very closeted and intend to stay that way.

Only a few people know of my past.
Quote |