Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2004, 08:37 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

I swallowed for the first time about 3 years ago. There is a top here in my town. I, always, considered myself to be a top. So, he and I started talking online and he only lives about 5 blockes from me. I had realized some time ago, I liked size. 8 inches or bigger, nice and fat cocks. I remember talking to guy on line that lived in a town about 20 miles from me. He invited me over and since I was going to my gf house in the same town, I aggreed. My intention was to get some man head before pussy. I got there we got talking and we got undressed and out popped the largest cock i have seen to date.

It seemed like it was 9 inches long and as fat as a beer can.. I could not take my eyes off of it, and he knew it. We were laying down, and we were jerking the other one off. When, out of nowhere. I got the urge to suck that monster cock. I slipped from his grip and gobbled that knob. I have sucked a cock before, just none that size. I was in lust for it. Well, needless to say this guy had issues and would not let me finish him off.

Fast forward a year down the road.

I was talking to another guy and from the pic in his yahoo profile was a huge cock that he says is his. I decided to see for myself. We met and went to his house. There it was, at least 8 inches,a and thick as a brick. The lust returned, I slurped and sucked, but he pulled out and came on my cock as I jerked my willing rod.

The next time. I was there, I just sucked and it was a repeat performance. This went on and on over several visits.

Soon, all I could think about was sucking that cock. I was suprised at my lust over it. One day, the wife had me all pissed up over something. I went for a walk, I went to his house unnanouced. I knocked, it was like he knew I was coming over. He came to the door naked, swinging that half hard cock in front of him. I was on my knees, in the foyer. Sucking the life out of that monster. He pulled me to my feet, I undressed as i crossed the kitchen. We fell into his bed and I renewed my attack on his cock. I sucked for waht seemed like an hour,and he tried to pull it ouf of my mouth. I refused to let it go he said he was going to cum and did he.

I swallowed a quart of his juice. I had ever done that before. I felt like one of my gf that would swallow my seed. Was I any better, no, but now i was hooked.
Quote |