Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cumming in an ass
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2004, 02:10 AM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

It's sort of funny, but thinking back, no one had to break me in. It was my first time with a guy--a married friend of many years. He had come on to me at a convention years before when we were sharing a room but I was too naive. This time he was overnighting on a business trip. I remember crawling in to bed with him, and I definitely recall the joy of finally having a big, hard, lovely uncut cock in my mouth at last. After 69ing for a wonderful while, instinctively I knew what I wanted---I grabbed the K-Y out of the drawer, lubed up, climbed on board while he lay on his back, and off we went. It was back in the days when barebacking was safer; well do I recall the moaning and the wrenching when he shot me full. After he came, I stayed right there with him deep in me--god, I couldn't believe how great it felt. Psychologically there was a great satisfaction too--a certain sense of empowerment in bringing another guy off. I still enjoy that feeling. Though I'm near sixty, my latest friend is 28 and while he prefers to bottom, the last time together I climbed on top, and, as they say, "the rest is history." We both relished that ride.
Quote |