Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - PNP Questions
Thread: PNP Questions
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2004, 12:32 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Yes, "party 'n' play" is correct.

BOTH of those words are subjectively defined, so no definitive explanation exists to your question.

It SEEMS that many guys who have asked me if I want to "PNP," when pressed to define their terms, have said they are looking for coke or crystal meth -- some are into crack, too. Naturally, that's all I need to hear in order to pass up their offer. But every now and then someone mentions smoking a joint or having a few beers prior to or during sex.

So it all just depends on what the drug du jour happens to be, what the dude is into, and probably what he can afford -- or get for free!

Funny, now that I think about it. MOST of these guys ask ME to provide the drugs. Yeah, right... Guess for some folks it's a way to get their fix AND their dick. Whore for drugs or something like that.

Well, not the guys who smoke grass. Most pot-smokers are highly tuned in to SHARING. Whoever has it, shares it! At least that's how it always was when I was younger, and I think that hasn't changed too much. I've had about six hits of grass in the last three years before sex and none any other times at all. I used to be able to smoke a nickel bag and barely stay buzzed. These days, two hits does me in for hours. The benefits of being an old fuck! Good for the wallet, too, though I don't buy grass myself.

Anyway, it's all whatever you want it to be. I do poppers with sex, but most guys don't seem to consider them part of the "party" portion of PNP. I think the original poster asked his question because poppers are rather ubiquitous, in fact. He was planning on doing his OTHER drug and just wanted to know if poppers fit into that plan.

And of course, the OTHER P, the sex play P, is also whatever you want it to be.

Does that help?
Quote |