Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What If's????
Thread: What If's????
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2004, 05:39 PM
lilceez112
Cruiser

one time when i was 12 or 13, i was staying at one of my friends relatives house because we were far from home for a hockey tournament.

(at this point i didnt know much about sex with women, so i wasnt really thinking about sex with guys)

everyone had thier own bed or couch except for myself and another guy who i was pretty good friends with. we slept in the same bed (which was down in the basement of this huge house) all by ourselves. in the morning he woke me up and was like, "damn man, look at this morning wood i got." he showed it to me (even though he still had his boxers on) and it had to be huge under there. i was kinda like "damn man, go take a piss or sumthin." i shrugged it off and he didnt act any different after that.

years later we kinda lost touch some and i heard from A LOT of people that he was bisexual and had gotten with some guys that hung out with some of us. I was amazed and by then had realized that i was also attracted to guys but not acted on it.

then i remembered that one morning, and what would have happened if i had just sat up and grabbed his big, hard cock and just swallowed all i could. DAMN IT!!! WHAT IF?!?!??!
Quote |